A Reputation of Reliability, Expertise and Compassion!
Golden Years Homecare Specialist II maintains the following signs of quality and trustworthiness:
- Medicare Certification
- Member of Good Standing TAHC (Texas Association for Home Care)
- State Licensed
How We Provide Care
The following processes are what we normally do to make our services to you more worthwhile.
- We strategize by coming up with a patient-centered healthcare plan as we coordinate with you, your family and your physician.
- We work closely with your physician to assess and maintain assurance for your own betterment.
- We ask for your opinion and suggestions from time to time to know if we have successfully met your health expectations and needs.
- We provide necessary patient management plan, information, assessment and education through the use of updated and latest technologies.
- We value your schedules and appointments which depend on your preferences thus we commit to be fully open to any services 24/7.
We Recognize the Need for Equal Quality of Care for ALL CLIENTS
Golden Years Homecare Specialist II provides equal career opportunities for employees and services for clients. In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as a company, we shall not exhibit unlawful discrimination against any person on the grounds of disability, sexual orientation, color, gender, religion, national origin, race, age, ancestry or citizenship.